Bombshell Beer Company, at 120 Quantum Street, Holly Springs, is a 100% women-owned microbrewery. They package our beer in kegs and cans which can be found in restaurants and bars throughout the Greater Triangle, Triad and Sandhills of NC.
The Tap Room features up to 12 beers on tap, wine and soft drinks, and there’s an outdoor Beer Garden.
Bombshell hosts food trucks, live music, trivia and special events. It’s a pet and family friendly brewery.
Here’s some of what’s coming up:
Bombshell Beer Trivia Tuesday, hosted by Geeks Who Drink
Tuesdays, 7:30 p.m.
Your Geeks Who Drink Quiz Master will lead you through nearly 70 multimedia questions in two exciting hours. Each quiz also has two audio rounds in “Name that Tune” style, and another round comprised of soundbites from movies and TV.
Play in teams of up to six or by yourself if you’re some kind of savant. If you want to play but don’t have a team, come anyway. We can usually get single players recruited onto an existing team.
Winning teams get bar cash and other prizes. Bonus questions for gift cards are sprinkled throughout the quiz.
Easter Egg Hunt
Saturday, March 31st
3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Egg hunts start at 3 p.m., with different start time for different ages
- Free pictures with Easter Bunny from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Over 1000 eggs, each with a prize
- Adult egg hunt at 4 p.m. with “very special eggs”
- Food truck: 815 Gourmet Grill 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Live music later: The Rusted Rails 8 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Holly Springs, NC